- Go to password.vsc.edu
- Underneath the log in box, click “New users: Activate your account here”
- Step 1: Fill in your full first name, last name, birth date, and your College ID (7 digit number). Select the checkbox and then click the Submit button.
- Step 2: Select either your email address or mobile phone number to receive a validation PIN. If you do not know your college ID or if you no longer have access to your personal email or mobile phone on record, please contact the appropriate department for assistance:
- For Applicants, please contact the Admissions department by phone at 802-728-1444, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting the Admissions department in the Allen house on the Randolph campus.
- For Students, please contact the Registrar’s office by phone at 802-728-1302, by email at email@example.com, or by visiting the Registrar’s office in Admin 111 on the Randolph campus.
- For Staff and Faculty, please contact the Payroll office by phone at 802-728-1763 or 802-728-1211.
- Step 3: Enter the PIN you received via email or mobile phone.
- Step 4: Create your password. Follow the password guidelines to meet the requirements.
- After creating your password, you will be asked to set your security questions.
- Your account is now activated. You can sign out of password.vsc.edu and sign in to Portal, Moodle, Email, etc.
Don’t know your username?
If you do not know your username you can recover it here: https://password.vsc.edu/identity/self-service/vsc/forgotuserid.jsf
If you run into any issues activating your account, please contact us at 802-728-1721.