With a few clicks, you can submit your midterm and final grades to the Registrar’s Office without having to use Webservices.
To submit midterm or final grades from within your course, follow the steps below:
1. Click the appropriate grade you want to submit from the ILP Integration block, located in the upper left-hand corner of every course.
2. The next page shows your student roster and the current course grade, as calculated by your Moodle grade book.
3. From the drop down menu just above the student list, select the “Midterm 1” (or “Final Grade” for final grades). This will copy the grades into the Midterm 1 (or Final Grades) column. (Click images to enlarge)
4. If you need to edit any grades before submission, you can do so in the “Midterm 1” / “Final Grades” column. NOTE: Moodle does NOT round up so, for example, an 89.9 will be assigned a B+ unless you change this to an A-.
5. When you are ready to submit grades, simply click the Submit Grades button located under the student list.