- Click the Start menu and go to Computer (Windows 7) or This PC (Windows 10).
- Choose Map network drive (Windows 7).
- Or click the Computer tab, then choose Map network drive (Windows 10).
- Choose any drive you like for the Drive field.
- In the Folder field, enter the full path for the network drive you are attempting to map:
|Drive||User Group||Full Path|
|M:||Faculty and Staff Users||https://vtcfiles2.vtc.vsc.edu/home/yourusername|
- When prompted for credentials, enter:
- Username: vtc\<yourVTCusername>
- Password: <yourVTCpassword>