Note: This page is for mapping your personal Windows Device to your student or staff drives on campus.
If you are using a school computer and your drives are not mapped, please type the following in the Search area by your Start menu
|User Group||Type this:|
|Faculty and Staff Users||\\vtcfiles\tasks\remap.bat|
Mapping Your Personal Device
- Windows 7
- Click the Start menu and go to Computer.
- Choose Map network drive
- Windows 10
- You click on File Explorer at the bottom of the start page
- Then click on Computer
- Then choose Map network drive (Windows 10).
- Instructions are the same for Windows 7 and Windows 10 after this
- In the Folder field, enter the full path for the network drive you are attempting to map:
|Drive||User Group||Full Path|
|M:||Faculty and Staff Users||https://vtcfiles2.vtc.vsc.edu/home/yourusername|